DrydenWire.com aired their 5th episode of “Politically Speaking w/ Adam & Patty" show this morning on DrydenWire’s Facebook page.
The show, presented by Kirkpatrick Law Office and hosted by Ben Dryden of DrydenWire.com, features former Wisconsin Representative Adam Jarchow and former Wisconsin Senator Patty Schachtner.
Topics for today's show included
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month
- Gov. Evers Calls Special Session To Expand Access To Healthcare
- Legislative Leaders Respond To The Governor’s Special Session Call
- Redistricting / Gerrymandering and Maps
- Senator Bewley .. Will she run again? Will Romaine Quinn challenge her?
- Attorney General race
- Who will challenge Evers? - Kleefisch? Nicholson? Duffy?
- Hacking and how we all feel about cyber security and ransomeware at the local, state wide, nationally and global.
- What is the one good thing about COVID
- + More!
"Politically Speaking" W/ Adam & Patty is presented by Kirkpatrick Law Offices. Attorney Matthew Kirkpatrick provides experienced, professional, efficient, and effective representation in criminal defense, collections, and other legal areas.