What Is A 'Bump Stock'?
In the aftermath of the tragedy in Las Vegas, the term ‘Bump Stock’ seems to be on the lips of everyone.
NRA's Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox issued a joint statement today saying that: "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
CBSNews also reported that the sale of ‘Bump Stocks’ has gone through the proverbial roof after people have now become aware of what they are, and knowing they may soon become illegal.
Not being a gun-enthusiast - and knowing only that they are legal - I had to research it to find out exactly how they worked.
This video via No Surrender Productions summed it all up:
Have an opinion on this post? Let us know by commenting on this post on our Facebook Page.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Ask the Dentist: What Type of Gifts Does a Dentist Give for Christmas?
- Ask the Dentist: What Do I Need to Know About Aging and My Oral Health?
- What's New on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon Prime in December
- Weekly Rehab Minute: What is an Athletic Trainer?
- 'Hunter's Stock Up Sale' This Week at Economart!
- Ask The Dentist: 'What Do I Do If I Have a Broken, Chipped or Knocked Out Tooth?'
- What's New on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon Prime in November
- Ask The Dentist: 'What Does A Dental Hygienist Do?'
- What's New on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon Prime in October 2017