WIC Eligibility Changes and Foods Added
WIC the Nutrition Education and Healthy Food Resource for your family has just gone through some program updates. Changes include:
- Most infants and children 0-5 years, pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum Wisconsin residents who have BadgerCare+, regardless of income will most likely qualify for WIC.
- Food offerings now include Fruits and Vegetables, as well as milk, eggs, bread, cereal, and much more.
- Food Benefits are added monthly to a simple to use card.
If you are new to WIC or returning after being away, call the Washburn County WIC Program at 715 635-4400, to schedule an appointment, Today!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Sex Offender Placement Changes Vetoed by Walker
- Changes Going into Effect for Deer and Turkey Tagging Plus Goose Harvest Registration
- Income Eligibility Guidelines Announced for School and Day Care Meals
- WIC Provides Healthy Foods for Healthy Families
- Spooner Health Announces Board of Director Changes
- McCain Foods to Add 50 New Jobs at its Rice Lake Processing Plant
- 2016 BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Ending for Members Determined Eligible Under Gap Filling Rules
- Wisconsin Recount Completed with Relatively Small Changes to Final Totals
- Washburn County Recount to Resume Monday; Very Few Changes in Results So Far