MINONG, WI -- Jack Link, founder, and chairman of Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, will be formally inducted into the Junior Achievement of Wisconsin Business Hall of Fame™ as part of the Class of 2020 on Wed., June 23, 2021.
Jack, a lifelong resident of Minong, Wisconsin, is being honored alongside three other exceptional Wisconsin business leaders for the difference his business innovation, effective management, and civic involvement has made throughout the state. Under Jack’s leadership, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks has become one of the largest meat snack companies in the world – with roots right here in the state of Wisconsin.
Proceeds from the Wisconsin Business Hall of Fame event will support Junior Achievement of Wisconsin’s K-12 educational programs in financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and career readiness.
- Ben Dryden: 'Feeding My Wild Side'
- Jack Link’s Will Be Featured Tonight On HISTORY Channel’s ‘Modern Marvels’
- Jack Link, Founder Of Jack Link's Protein Snacks, Inducted To The 2020 Meat Industry Hall Of Fame
- Jack Link’s Protein Snacks Names Kevin McAdams, President Of North America
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Sasquatch
For more information on the 2021 Induction Ceremony Benefiting Junior Achievement, click here.